Anil Kapoor, who will next be seen in the sequel of television show ’24’ recently bagged a prestigious award for his phenomenal performance in Zoya Akhtar’s ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’.
The actor recently said that it was his son Harshvardhan Kapoor who motivated him to take up the role. Since it was a different and challenging role, it was Anil’s son who convinced him to sign the dotted line for the same.
- Arjun Kapoor and Karan Johar shake a leg at Mohit Marwah’s wedding. See photos, videos
- Happy birthday Anil Kapoor: The actor who has livened up decade after decade with his polished performances
- Zee Cine Awards 2018: When Anil Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Ranveer Singh relived Dil Dhadakne Do days
- Dubai takes Anil Kapoor’s heart away
- Anil Kapoor to adapt ‘Modern Family’ for Indian TV
- Anil Kapoor plays his age for the first time, agrees to sport grey hair
Anil Kapoor said, “You know your life has come full circle when your son is inspiring you to do what you love…Harshvardhan believed I could do this and that’s what motivated me to do Dil Dhadakne Do.”
It was Harshvardhan, who also convinced the actor to take up ‘Slumdog Millionaire’. The film got him recognition internationally.