Anil Kapoor, who will next be seen in the sequel of television show ’24’ recently bagged a prestigious award for his phenomenal performance in Zoya Akhtar’s ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’.
The actor recently said that it was his son Harshvardhan Kapoor who motivated him to take up the role. Since it was a different and challenging role, it was Anil’s son who convinced him to sign the dotted line for the same.
- Anil Kapoor has the sweetest birthday wish for Padmini Kolhapure: I am where I am today because of her
- Photo| Anil Kapoor is like a typical father but Sonam Kapoor's rumoured beau Anand Ahuja is ok with it
- Harshvardhan Kapoor all set to share screen space with father Anil Kapoor in Abhinav Bindra’s biopic
- Ranveer Singh joined his Dil Dhadakne Do co-star Anil Kapoor for an epic 'My Name Is Lakhan' act. Watch video
- Harshvardhan Kapoor excited to play Olympic gold medalist Abhinav Bindra, shares photo with sports star
- Anil Kapoor seen sporting new look, is it for Fanney Khan?
Anil Kapoor said, “You know your life has come full circle when your son is inspiring you to do what you love…Harshvardhan believed I could do this and that’s what motivated me to do Dil Dhadakne Do.”
It was Harshvardhan, who also convinced the actor to take up ‘Slumdog Millionaire’. The film got him recognition internationally.