Bollywood actor-producer Anil Kapoor is all set to launch a global entertainment company in Dubai containing different verticals.
According to a news report, the company will be named Antila Ventures and is going to be Kapoor’s dream project with its headquarter here.
“This entertainment company will contain different verticals, ranging from content creation, filmmaking, state-of-art studio, talent management and acquisition to digital media as his gateway to international markets,” Anil Kapoor was quoted as saying Gulf News.
Without revealing the value of the investment, Anil Kapoor said that in the next few years, Antila will boast several additional verticals that will attract institutional players like funds focusing on the media and entertainment space.
“Given that I already have a presence in Mumbai, London and Los Angeles, today’s landscape is such that no company can be called a global one if it does not have its presence in Dubai.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“Hence we made sure that we set up an office here,” said Anil Kapoor, who was a part of Hollywood movie ‘Mission Impossible — Ghost Protocol’, which was shot at the world’s tallest tower, Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
Anil Kapoor, 57, said that the current media clusters in Dubai and the ease of doing business in addition to facilities here will bring a good level of certainty and positive energy, which can help ensure his international exposure very quickly.
The actor also said that he wanted to get out of his comfort zone and there is nothing better than this city to do this business.
“Dubai is a market for all kind of entertainment. It is the market which attracts serious investors and only well-structured companies can survive in such an energetic market,” he said.