Bollywood actor-producer Anil Kapoor is all set to launch a global entertainment company in Dubai containing different verticals.
According to a news report, the company will be named Antila Ventures and is going to be Kapoor’s dream project with its headquarter here.
“This entertainment company will contain different verticals, ranging from content creation, filmmaking, state-of-art studio, talent management and acquisition to digital media as his gateway to international markets,” Anil Kapoor was quoted as saying Gulf News.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Without revealing the value of the investment, Anil Kapoor said that in the next few years, Antila will boast several additional verticals that will attract institutional players like funds focusing on the media and entertainment space.
“Given that I already have a presence in Mumbai, London and Los Angeles, today’s landscape is such that no company can be called a global one if it does not have its presence in Dubai.
“Hence we made sure that we set up an office here,” said Anil Kapoor, who was a part of Hollywood movie ‘Mission Impossible — Ghost Protocol’, which was shot at the world’s tallest tower, Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
Anil Kapoor, 57, said that the current media clusters in Dubai and the ease of doing business in addition to facilities here will bring a good level of certainty and positive energy, which can help ensure his international exposure very quickly.
The actor also said that he wanted to get out of his comfort zone and there is nothing better than this city to do this business.
“Dubai is a market for all kind of entertainment. It is the market which attracts serious investors and only well-structured companies can survive in such an energetic market,” he said.