The director, who has worked with the actor in films like “Ram Lakhan”, “Karma”, “Meri Jung”, “Trimurti” and many others, was speaking at the launch of a mobile app for Madhuri Dixit’s online dance academy “Dance With Madhuri”.
- After Dutt biopic, Rajkumar Hirani would like to work with Ranbir Kapoor again
- Anil Kapoor on working with Madhuri Dixit in Total Dhamaal: Even after 26 years, it’s the same vibe
- Baaghi 2 song Ek Do Teen: What Saroj Khan, Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor and others said about the Jacqueline Fernandez number
- Total Dhamaal: Jaaved Jaaferi as Manav and Arshad Warsi as Adi promise another laughter riot
- From Karz to Taal, Subhash Ghai has always had an ear for melodies and that makes his legacy unforgettable
- Happy birthday Subhash Ghai: As he turns 72, a look at what makes him Bollywood’s biggest Showman of the 90s
“I would request all my students (actors) like Jackie Shroff, Anil Kapoor and others to open some dance or music school,” Ghai said here.
“While Anupam (Kher) and Madhuri have already opened their acting and dance schools respectively, I would especially want Anil to open a spa and fitness centre and train others on how to be young and energetic at the age of 58,” he added.