It’s been reported that Anil Kapoor has gone missing while shooting for Zoya Akhtar’s ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’.
The reason why Anil has done a Mr India is because he’ll be sporting an entirely grey-haired look for the first time in his career.
Says a source close to the project, “Anil has so far been playing guys far younger than his real age. When he was 30, he was playing 20-year old characters. Now when he is 57 he plays 40-45-year old characters because that’s how young he looks. For her film, Zoya insisted he should look like Priyanka Chopra and Ranveer Singh’s father. She wanted him to sport a completely grey-haired look.”
For a very long time Anil Kapoor was in two minds about doing the role.
Says the source, “There he was playing the action hero in Race 2, Shootout At Wadala and in his TV serial 24. Anil wasn’t sure how playing his actual age would affect his image. He finally took the plunge because his children Sonam and Harshvardhan told him he mustn’t miss the opportunity.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
But Anil insists this is the only father’s role he will play until something as exciting as Dil Dhadakne Do comes his way.