Bollywood actor-producer Anil Kapoor has launched a global media and entertainment company called
Antila Ventures here. The company is domiciled in the UK and is targeting its subsidiaries and offices in strategic locations like London, Dubai, Singapore and Los Angeles.
Projects that will immediately go into production under Antila’s Film & TV verticals are: ’24 Season 2′, ‘7
Hindustani’ and Battle for Bittora, an adaptation of Anuja Chauhan’s best-seller.
“Creating such an institution and making it a state of the art content provider has always been an enterprise close to my heart. I now feel the time is right, the market is vibrant and the audiences primed for selective and intelligent content.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“The way I see it, people will not settle for any old stuff, there is too much to choose from and a professional provider becomes vital in the chain so that the end-user gets the best options,” Kapoor said.
Kapoor has established an association with MAS Clearsight Limited, an investment banking advisory firm regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) and based out of Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) that was mandated to provide arrangement and strategic advisory services.
“Kapoor and MAS worked as a team to put a strategy and structure in place leading to the formation of Antila Ventures. MAS Clearsight within its global network and through its clients has arranged to seed this venture referring strategic investors,” said Anish Bhatia, CEO & Founding Member of MAS Clearsight Limited.
Antila also intends to set up a world-class studio facility on the outskirts of Mumbai. “Having acquired land, the company intends to develop the property soon,” Kapoor said. Eventually, the company is targeting an IPO sometime in 2019-2020.