Bollywood actor-producer Anil Kapoor has launched a global media and entertainment company called
Antila Ventures here. The company is domiciled in the UK and is targeting its subsidiaries and offices in strategic locations like London, Dubai, Singapore and Los Angeles.
Projects that will immediately go into production under Antila’s Film & TV verticals are: ’24 Season 2′, ‘7
Hindustani’ and Battle for Bittora, an adaptation of Anuja Chauhan’s best-seller.
“Creating such an institution and making it a state of the art content provider has always been an enterprise close to my heart. I now feel the time is right, the market is vibrant and the audiences primed for selective and intelligent content.
“The way I see it, people will not settle for any old stuff, there is too much to choose from and a professional provider becomes vital in the chain so that the end-user gets the best options,” Kapoor said.
Kapoor has established an association with MAS Clearsight Limited, an investment banking advisory firm regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) and based out of Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) that was mandated to provide arrangement and strategic advisory services.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Kapoor and MAS worked as a team to put a strategy and structure in place leading to the formation of Antila Ventures. MAS Clearsight within its global network and through its clients has arranged to seed this venture referring strategic investors,” said Anish Bhatia, CEO & Founding Member of MAS Clearsight Limited.
Antila also intends to set up a world-class studio facility on the outskirts of Mumbai. “Having acquired land, the company intends to develop the property soon,” Kapoor said. Eventually, the company is targeting an IPO sometime in 2019-2020.