Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan says veteran actor Anil Kapoor, with whom she has starred in films like “Tashan” and “Bewafaa”, is like family to her.
“For me, Anil ji is like family. I have worked with Anil ji, Arjun Kapoor and now Sonam (for ‘Veere Di Wedding’)…” Kareena told IANS.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan: I believe in equality but I won’t say I am a feminist
- Kareena Kapoor: It was Saif who kind of pushed me to work in Veere Di Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor: I hope Veere Di Wedding brings about a change in the roles that are written for women
- Veere Di Wedding actor Kareena Kapoor: Mainstream actresses don’t like to be paired with other girls
- Veere Di Wedding actor Sonam Kapoor on marriage: Everybody will know everything in good time
- Veere Di Wedding trailer to be unveiled today: Everything you need to know about the Kareena Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor starrer
The 35-year-old actress will be seen sharing screen space with Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania in the upcoming all-girls film “Veere Di Wedding”.
Asked about her equation with Sonam, Kareena said: “I feel like her sister because I am protective and I am really fond of both Rhea and Sonam… I am deeply fond of Anil Kapoor because I treat him like family.”