Anil Kapoor believes his children, Sonam and Harshvardhan, should take their own journeys and hence he doesn’t give them any acting advice. At the upcoming episode of Vogue BFFs, Anil told host Kamal Sidhu that, “To be honest with you, nobody really gives anybody any advice. We let everyone experience their own journeys. We’re always there.”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
His actor nephew Arjun Kapoor, who was present at the show, shares similar sentiments. “I always believe your choices should be your own because of tomorrow whether it is success or failure, you should not point a finger at somebody else. And say you told me to do this or you were saying to do this. It has to be an organic process that comes from within you,” he said.
The “Ishqzaade” actor revealed his uncle doesn’t tell him how he should become a better actor. “You just have conversations that stay with you. It
doesn’t have to be what advice he has given me, it’s what I’m also willing to absorb out of being around him,” he added. This episode of “Vogue BFFs” will be aired on Colors Infinity this Saturday.
Meanwhile, Harshvardhan Kapoor is confident about his film Mirzya leaving a lasting impact on audience as it has got an interesting treatment and story. The 25-year-old actor, who was in the capital to launch the trailer of the movie said he is trying his best to spread the awareness about the movie as he wants the maximum number of people to see the film.