‘Samsara’ director Pan Nalin is back with yet another hard hitting concept and movie ‘Angry Indian Goddesses’, or so it seems by the official trailer of the movie.
Frieda, one of the seven women on who the movie is based, calls her girlfriends for an impromptu bachelorette party in Goa as she is getting married soon. The beautiful locales of the city and the images of them having fun are interspersed with some dramatic and high-tension scenes between them. The trailer, in short, weaves tales of friendship into the locales and lives of Goa.
- Angry Indian Goddesses movie review: These are flesh-and-blood women, the film is delightful till they stay that way
- Filmy Friday: Hate story 3, Angry Indian Goddesses, Kajarya release today
- Sarah Jane Dias wore mother's wedding gown for film
- 'Angry Indian Goddesses' release date pushed
- Pan Nalin’s 'Angry Indian Goddesses' wins award at Rome Film Festival
- 'Angry Indian Goddesses' to be screened at Zurich festival
An equally harrowing song playing in the background raises the level of thrill. The movie can boast of a good cast with Sandhya Mridul and Sarah Jane Dias looking perfect for their role.
The movie might just become one of the very rare Indian movies to be based on friendship among girls.
‘Angry Indian Goddesses’ also stars Rajshri Deshpande, Tannishtha Chatterjee, Amrit Maghera, Anushka Manchanda and Pavleen Gujral.
The film is all set for a premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival on September 18. The release date for India shall be announced soon after.