Having done her fair share of theatre, web series and dance performances, New Delhi girl Aneesha Madhok, who now lives in Los Angeles, says she is prepared to make a mark in Bollywood.
She studies acting with a minor in screenwriting at University of Southern California. For now, Aneesha acting in short films, web series and also performs and dance shows in Los Angeles.
What plans for Bollywood?
“Bollywood caters to my passion as I live to act and also dance. As much as I’ve done films in Los Angeles, I have also done Indian productions. I am happy with the response of the web series ‘Shoppingwaali Psycho Girlfriend’ along with my music video, which should be out soon and is called ‘Aazadi’, featuring my song and my fusion dance of ballet, kathak and belly dance. So, I’m definitely ready for Bollywood,” she told IANS via email.
- Being a dancer made it easy for me to play a DJ in Inmates: Mukti Mohan
- I am angry with women who are ready to sleep with producers: Richa Chadha
- Bareilly Ki Barfi actor Kriti Sanon: People did not write much about the heroine, this is changing now
- Hema Malini: Alia Bhatt should reprise my role in Seeta Geeta remake
- Hema Malini on becoming a grandmother again: If Esha has a daughter, I'll teach her Bharatnatyam
- Bihar boy Hemwant Tiwari making global strides with Hollywood
Aneesha says it is her background in theatre which helped her improve as an actor.
“Theatre has taught me how to be a real actor and to live in the moment with the wonderful pleasure of having an audience. It has taught me how to entertain my audience through the best of my capabilities. It shall surely help me to establish myself in Bollywood,” she added.