Having done her fair share of theatre, web series and dance performances, New Delhi girl Aneesha Madhok, who now lives in Los Angeles, says she is prepared to make a mark in Bollywood.
She studies acting with a minor in screenwriting at University of Southern California. For now, Aneesha acting in short films, web series and also performs and dance shows in Los Angeles.
What plans for Bollywood?
“Bollywood caters to my passion as I live to act and also dance. As much as I’ve done films in Los Angeles, I have also done Indian productions. I am happy with the response of the web series ‘Shoppingwaali Psycho Girlfriend’ along with my music video, which should be out soon and is called ‘Aazadi’, featuring my song and my fusion dance of ballet, kathak and belly dance. So, I’m definitely ready for Bollywood,” she told IANS via email.
- Top 10 Bollywood actresses of 2017: Zaira Wasim, Swara Bhasker and Vidya Balan were a refreshing departure in a not so perfect year
- Prabhas: Shraddha Kapoor's role in Saaho adds weight to the story
- Emmy Award-winning choreographer Mia Michaels: It would be amazing to work with Deepika Padukone
- Dangal actor Sanya Malhotra on Nawazuddin Siddiqui: Working with him was a dream come true
- Junga actor Sayyeshaa: I will only be part of films that are respectful
- Hollywood Dreaming
Aneesha says it is her background in theatre which helped her improve as an actor.
“Theatre has taught me how to be a real actor and to live in the moment with the wonderful pleasure of having an audience. It has taught me how to entertain my audience through the best of my capabilities. It shall surely help me to establish myself in Bollywood,” she added.