Having done her fair share of theatre, web series and dance performances, New Delhi girl Aneesha Madhok, who now lives in Los Angeles, says she is prepared to make a mark in Bollywood.
She studies acting with a minor in screenwriting at University of Southern California. For now, Aneesha acting in short films, web series and also performs and dance shows in Los Angeles.
What plans for Bollywood?
“Bollywood caters to my passion as I live to act and also dance. As much as I’ve done films in Los Angeles, I have also done Indian productions. I am happy with the response of the web series ‘Shoppingwaali Psycho Girlfriend’ along with my music video, which should be out soon and is called ‘Aazadi’, featuring my song and my fusion dance of ballet, kathak and belly dance. So, I’m definitely ready for Bollywood,” she told IANS via email.
- Priyanka Chopra in Assam: Actor tries her luck at the Bihu dance; watch video
- From Jumanji to Quentin Tarantino’s Mason movie, Sony teases varied slate
- Sumeet Vyas on High Jack: I wanted to explore a slightly weird topic
- Tamashree actor Maanvi Gagroo: Along with substantial roles, I also want to do the song and dance routine in Bollywood films
- Before Varun Dhawan-Katrina Kaif’s dance film, watch these Bollywood dance movies
- In trying to ape the west, we are losing some of our uniqueness: Juhi Chawla
Aneesha says it is her background in theatre which helped her improve as an actor.
“Theatre has taught me how to be a real actor and to live in the moment with the wonderful pleasure of having an audience. It has taught me how to entertain my audience through the best of my capabilities. It shall surely help me to establish myself in Bollywood,” she added.