Actor Akshay Kumar, who has over millions of well-wishers across India, credits his fans for making an actor a “star”.
“What I have understood with these many years in the industry is that an actor is a star because of his (or her) fans and should do anything in power to entertain viewers,” Akshay said in a statement.
Akshay added that when he joined the Hindi film fraternity, he “didn’t have much of a choice.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“All I was ever really good at was stunts as I had to make my mark. That was what I focused on the most,” he said.
The “Khiladi” actor added that he doesn’t take things for granted and has gone through highs and lows in his over a decade long movie career.
“There was a time when I delivered 14 flops in a row. I was down in the dumps, and suddenly the 15th film worked and then there were 16 films which were box office hits,” he said.
Akshay is known for action film as well as comedy movies like “Singh Is Kinng” and “Welcome”.
The actor feels great to know the audience love the movies he does and adds that he likes doing films which offer “wholesome entertainment to the entire family”.
“There is lot of hard work put in by a lot of people to make the movie and bring it to audiences. I like doing film which offer wholesome entertainment to the entire family, and the ‘Singh’ series is a perfect blend of comedy, romance, action and a lot of masti!” the “Baby” star.”
The “Khiladi” star shared that he requested his co-star Lara Dutta Bhupathi to be a part of “Singh Is Bliing”, which will be aired on Zee Cinema on January 30.
“I love working with Lara. In fact I had requested her to do ‘Singh Is Bliing’ which she obliged. And her performance is flawless in the movie as usual,” he said.