Television actor Anuj Sachdeva, who is gearing up for his upcoming romantic comedy “Love Shagun”, says he would love to do an action film.
“Definitely, I love martial arts and I practice regularly as well. An action film would be just ideal after this. I hope the directors and producers are listening,” Anuj told IANS.
Talking about “Love Shagun”, Anuj said: “It is the journey of JD, a naive human being, who is caught between listening to his mother and his heart. On this journey he meets several friends and the love of his life, Tia. The confusion and the heartache that follows is what entails the film.”
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Anuj is the main protagonist in the film who is at an important stage in the life of choosing an ideal soulmate.
Is he also looking for a life partner in real life?
“Yes, I am. I am looking for my soulmate, who understands me and my ways. I have been living alone in Mumbai for far too long. Now I wish for someone who I can come back home to,” he said.
Directed by Saandesh Nayak, “Love Shagun” also features Nidhi Subbaiah, Shamin Mannan among others. The film is scheduled to release on 26 February 2016.