Television actor Anuj Sachdeva, who is gearing up for his upcoming romantic comedy “Love Shagun”, says he would love to do an action film.
“Definitely, I love martial arts and I practice regularly as well. An action film would be just ideal after this. I hope the directors and producers are listening,” Anuj told IANS.
Talking about “Love Shagun”, Anuj said: “It is the journey of JD, a naive human being, who is caught between listening to his mother and his heart. On this journey he meets several friends and the love of his life, Tia. The confusion and the heartache that follows is what entails the film.”
Anuj is the main protagonist in the film who is at an important stage in the life of choosing an ideal soulmate.
Is he also looking for a life partner in real life?
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Yes, I am. I am looking for my soulmate, who understands me and my ways. I have been living alone in Mumbai for far too long. Now I wish for someone who I can come back home to,” he said.
Directed by Saandesh Nayak, “Love Shagun” also features Nidhi Subbaiah, Shamin Mannan among others. The film is scheduled to release on 26 February 2016.