Amy Jackson says she is absolutely thrilled to be working with superstar Rajinikanth in the upcoming film 2.0. Directed by Shankar, 2.0 is a sequel to the 2010 blockbuster Robot. The sci fi-action-drama features Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar in the role of an antagonist. There were reports that the Singh is Bliing actor has shot a song with Rajinikanth, but Amy said currently only action sequences are underway. “We haven’t shot the song yet, actually. We have been shooting for action sequences. I shot for about 60 days with Rajinikanth. I was so thrilled and I am so privileged,” she told reporters here. The 24-year-old actress feels the movie is going to be a landmark in her career.
“The song will be shot in 2017. I think definitely ‘Robot 2’ is a milestone in my career. I am very excited to be working with Shankar again. I am so excited for the release,” she said. The film is being produced in three languages – Tamil, Telugu and Hindi – and is scheduled to release next year. The much-awaited sci-fi movie will also be available in 3D. It will mark Rajinikanth’s first 3D film.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actor, who made his debut in a black and white film in 1975, has been setting trends in embracing path-breaking technologies in filmmaking. The much-anticipated first look and teaser of 2.0 will be released on November 20 at a grand event in Mumbai. Apart from Akshay and Amy, 2.0 also stars Sudhanshu Pandey and Adil Hussain in important roles.