Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan is back on the big screen as the friendly ghost ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ which hits screens today.
The horror-comedy flick, which is the sequel to the hit ‘Bhoothnath’, will take a political turn where the ghost is on a mission – to contest the elections and win against the corrupt politician played by none other than Boman Irani.
The film is sure to be a laugh riot with Bhoothnath going about his election campaign, doing his best to win over the people along with his little friend played by child actor Parth Bhalerao.
Boman Irani, who will be playing the role of a corrupt politician in the horror comedy, recently penned some lines for a scene of the film as well.
Both the acting talents, Amitabh Bachchan and Boman Irani will reunite together on the big screen after a gap of eight years.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Big B had previously said that though the release of ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ coinciding with the elections was a mere coincidence, the film does emphasise on the importance of voting.
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who was seen in the prequel, will be making a cameo in ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ as well along with Ranbir Kapoor.
The movie, like its prequel, is going to be a sure shot hit with the kids.
Produced by T-Series and BR Films, ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ will be releasing in India and Pakistan simultaneously.