There was trouble on the sets of Shamitabh, which will bring together the iconic Amitabh Bachchan and Tamil star Dhanush, while it was being shot in Finland. The actors were busy shooting for the film at Lapland, near Helsinki, when a snow storm hit the area.
Since the crew wasn’t prepared for the calamity, they had to immediately walk back towards a safer environment. Hence, they walked for about 10 kms with their heavy equipments. The incident happened at about 3 am and there were about 33 production members including about 15 women present for the shoot. However, the person who was saved from this stressful situation was Amitabh Bachchan who was missing from the shoot since he wasn’t a part of this schedule. However, choreographers Bosco-Caesar, who were shooting a dance sequence for the film, decided to continue with it and shot the song the next day since a delay would have caused permission trouble.
R. Balki who is glad that everything ended well, revealed that though now he believes that it was an adventurous trip, he agreed that it was very challenging and an unforgettable experience. Shamitabh also marks the debut of Kamal Haasan’s second daughter Akshara in Bollywood.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing