The denim blue shirt teamed with khakee coloured pants and a rope dangling over the shoulder is arguably Amitabh Bachchan’s most iconic film look till date and the megastar reveals the styling in ‘Deewar’ was a result of a mistake by the tailor.
Reflective of the tumultuous politics of the early 70s, the 1975 film directed by Yash Chopra established the 71-year-old actor as the “angry young man” of Hindi cinema.
“The knotted shirt and rope on shoulder in ‘Deewar’ was an adjustment for an error in stitching… shirt too long so knotted it,” Amitabh Bachchan shared on Twitter.
‘Deewar’ also starred Shashi Kapoor, Nirupa Roy, Parveen Babi and Neetu Singh. The film was a superhit.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More