Brazil’s poor performance at this year’s FIFA World Cup has left Amitabh Bachchan highly ‘disappointed’ and the Bollywood megastar wonders what has happened to his favourite team.
After losing to Germany in the semi-finals, Brazil failed to secure even a third place as they were defeated by Netherlands last night.
“Back from the Copacabana beach fest. Viewing Brazil lose again… so disappointed and sad! What has happened to this team (sic),” Amitabh Bachchan tweeted.
The 71-year-old actor has been in Brazil to watch the last leg of the World Cup along with son Abhishek Bachchan.
Big B also felt that though there are many good players in the side, they are unable to play as a team.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“Brazil… they shall have brilliant individual players, but to make them function as a team you need a coach, not a couch!! Ouch,” he posted.
Luiz Felipe Scolari is the current coach of Brazil national football team.