Brazil’s poor performance at this year’s FIFA World Cup has left Amitabh Bachchan highly ‘disappointed’ and the Bollywood megastar wonders what has happened to his favourite team.
After losing to Germany in the semi-finals, Brazil failed to secure even a third place as they were defeated by Netherlands last night.
“Back from the Copacabana beach fest. Viewing Brazil lose again… so disappointed and sad! What has happened to this team (sic),” Amitabh Bachchan tweeted.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The 71-year-old actor has been in Brazil to watch the last leg of the World Cup along with son Abhishek Bachchan.
Big B also felt that though there are many good players in the side, they are unable to play as a team.
“Brazil… they shall have brilliant individual players, but to make them function as a team you need a coach, not a couch!! Ouch,” he posted.
Luiz Felipe Scolari is the current coach of Brazil national football team.