Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan revealed his Holi plans on his blog on Sunday (March 16).
While Bollywood celebrities are gearing up to play the festival of colours, holi and are wishing their fans best wishes for the festival of colours, Big B plans to go low scale on the celebrations.
Big B says that there have been certain ‘ill moments’ in the year, which still continue and therefore the celebrations will be low. Besides, Holi this year coincides with his daughter Shweta’s birthday, and therefore Amitabh Bachchan will be with her in Delhi.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Amitabh Bachchan wrote, “Holi is on the 17th .. Shweta’s Birthday and we shall be with her … so am not going to celebrate … there have been certain ill moments in the year and they still continue .. when there is mourning in the family festivals are put away, traditionally .. and so… Each year we hope that there is joy and happiness around .. and I do hope this year is one such ..”
Big B elaborated, “We do not celebrate it again … there have been discomforting news for the year, the passing away of relations distant, of long months of struggle against illness .. it would be disrespectful to be immersed in the colours of abandon and joy when some among us mourn ..”