Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, a self-confessed football fan, was awake till late last night for the opening FIFA World Cup match.
The 71-year-old actor waited for the Brazil and Croatia match to kick-off and confessed that he would be late for the shoot today.
“Its World Cup. Its FIFA. Its football. Its Brazil . Its music and dance. Its passion and the greatest talent in the world of sport.. Its amazing!
“Its going to be a late night.. Its the first game Brazil v Croatia.. Its what we have waited for. Its a given and its going to be a late reporting whether they like it or not, at the shoot tomorrow..” Bachchan wrote on his blog.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The ‘Yudh’ actor also reminisced the 1994 FIFA World Cup final between Brazil and Italy, when he landed with no tickets and desperately tried to get into the stadium.
“My moment with football would have to be the Italy Brazil final in Los Angeles for the world cup.. Taking a sudden decision to travel at the drop of a minute and landing up with no tickets, no Hotel reservations, walking around and desperately trying to get to find a way of getting into the stadium… And managing to get a few after paying premium money, and watching the great Baggio and Romario and the victory for Brazil ..” he said.