Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, a self-confessed football fan, was awake till late last night for the opening FIFA World Cup match.
The 71-year-old actor waited for the Brazil and Croatia match to kick-off and confessed that he would be late for the shoot today.
“Its World Cup. Its FIFA. Its football. Its Brazil . Its music and dance. Its passion and the greatest talent in the world of sport.. Its amazing!
“Its going to be a late night.. Its the first game Brazil v Croatia.. Its what we have waited for. Its a given and its going to be a late reporting whether they like it or not, at the shoot tomorrow..” Bachchan wrote on his blog.
The ‘Yudh’ actor also reminisced the 1994 FIFA World Cup final between Brazil and Italy, when he landed with no tickets and desperately tried to get into the stadium.
“My moment with football would have to be the Italy Brazil final in Los Angeles for the world cup.. Taking a sudden decision to travel at the drop of a minute and landing up with no tickets, no Hotel reservations, walking around and desperately trying to get to find a way of getting into the stadium… And managing to get a few after paying premium money, and watching the great Baggio and Romario and the victory for Brazil ..” he said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016