The weather seems to have taken a toll on the health of megastar Amitabh Bachchan. On Tuesday, Big B shot for “Kaun Banega Crorepati” (KBC) and finished his shoot for the day, but during the night, he didn’t feel too well.
The 71-year-old tweeted: “Yes…went to work! Back for quite a while…and the fever has returned!! DAMN.”
He took a day off Wednesday and tweeted: “The time it takes for one to adjust to a day of rest, is akin to time taken for an entire lifetime…or so it feels.”
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
A source from the set of KBC said Bhachchan couldn’t come for the shoot Thursday and that he must take rest.
So now, the KBC team is likely to reschedule his shoot to next week, the source added.
At his age, Big B is one of the most active Hindi film veterans and he keeps himself occupied with TV and film projects.