Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is all set to lend his voice again for R Balki’s upcoming venture ‘Shamitabh’ after ‘Cheeni Kum’ and ‘Paa’.
The 71-year-old actor took to Twitter to inform about the same. “Balki and ‘Shamitabh’ meet… Got to sing another song ..aarrrgghh !! I am hopeless at this… But guess will have to do it!!,” Bachchan tweeted.
Bachchan sang ‘Baatein Hawaa Hai’ in ‘Cheeni Kum’ and ‘Mere Paa’ in ‘Paa’.
The name of the song in ‘Shamitabh’ is not revealed yet. ‘Shamitabh’ also stars Tamil superstar Dhanush and Kamal Hasaan’s younger daughter Akshara. In the past, Bachchan had crooned for ‘Silsila’ (Rang Barse) , ‘Baghban’ (Main Yahan Tu Wahan), ‘Laawaris’ (Mere Angne Main), ‘Bol Bachchan’, ‘Kahaani’ (Ekla Chalo Re) among others.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016