Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is all set to lend his voice again for R Balki’s upcoming venture ‘Shamitabh’ after ‘Cheeni Kum’ and ‘Paa’.
The 71-year-old actor took to Twitter to inform about the same. “Balki and ‘Shamitabh’ meet… Got to sing another song ..aarrrgghh !! I am hopeless at this… But guess will have to do it!!,” Bachchan tweeted.
Bachchan sang ‘Baatein Hawaa Hai’ in ‘Cheeni Kum’ and ‘Mere Paa’ in ‘Paa’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The name of the song in ‘Shamitabh’ is not revealed yet. ‘Shamitabh’ also stars Tamil superstar Dhanush and Kamal Hasaan’s younger daughter Akshara. In the past, Bachchan had crooned for ‘Silsila’ (Rang Barse) , ‘Baghban’ (Main Yahan Tu Wahan), ‘Laawaris’ (Mere Angne Main), ‘Bol Bachchan’, ‘Kahaani’ (Ekla Chalo Re) among others.