Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is all set to recite his father Harivansh Rai Bachchan’s poems again at an event.
The 71-year-old actor, who did such recitations in the past, said his new renditions will also be digitally equipped. “The recitation of my Father’s works are in the pipe line… Performances to be done on stage much like the one at the Theatre du Champs Elysees in Paris and a few unique digital experiments, which are still too early to speak about,” Amitabh Bachchan wrote on his blog.
The ‘Bhootnath Returns’ star is also busy with his debut fiction TV show ‘Yudh’ and upcoming film projects including ‘Piku’ and ‘2’.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Activities for many of the projects under the contract are taking shape gradually… The TV serial, the upcoming KBC, sittings and meetings for Shoojit’s film ‘Piku’, Vinod Chopra’s film ‘2’ directed by Bijoy Nambiar who assisted Mani Ratnam, and some!!” he wrote.