Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is all set to recite his father Harivansh Rai Bachchan’s poems again at an event.
The 71-year-old actor, who did such recitations in the past, said his new renditions will also be digitally equipped. “The recitation of my Father’s works are in the pipe line… Performances to be done on stage much like the one at the Theatre du Champs Elysees in Paris and a few unique digital experiments, which are still too early to speak about,” Amitabh Bachchan wrote on his blog.
The ‘Bhootnath Returns’ star is also busy with his debut fiction TV show ‘Yudh’ and upcoming film projects including ‘Piku’ and ‘2’.
“Activities for many of the projects under the contract are taking shape gradually… The TV serial, the upcoming KBC, sittings and meetings for Shoojit’s film ‘Piku’, Vinod Chopra’s film ‘2’ directed by Bijoy Nambiar who assisted Mani Ratnam, and some!!” he wrote.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More