The megastar revealed on social networking site Twitter that he will be giving his voice to the Hindi version of a Rajinikanth film.
T 1467 – Voice over for Rajni film .. for the Hindi version .. some quick commentary for TeachAids, a Hiv Aids campaign .. working is rest !
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) April 29, 2014
On March 30, Amitabh Bachchan had launched the Hindi trailer of Rajinikanth’s film and was in fact marveled by the hi-tech 3D film and wished that it heralds a new era in Indian cinema.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
The actor also revealed that the southern legend was planning to retire, but Big B insisted that he continued.
“I remember when he was doing ‘Robot’ he told me I am getting bored… I just told him do not stop working and look what he has produced (‘Kochadaiiyaan’). Somebody of his stature continues to offer something new to movie goers,” Amitabh Bachchan had said.
Amitabh Bachchan was also awestruck by Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya, who makes her debut as a director with ‘Kochadaiiyaan’.
“I am finding it difficult to find words to what we have witnessed now. Firstly, I will like to acknowledge that it is a woman who has directed this kind of a movie. With the kind of struggle our nation is going through (regards to women) it is commendable that Soundarya has done this and showed that women in India are capable to do best,” Amitabh Bachchan had said.
Rajinikanth’s ‘Kochadaiiyaan’, which also stars Deepika Padukone, Jackie Shroff, is slated to release on May 9, after being postponed twice.