Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan is likely to join Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt in Ayan Mukherji’s next directorial venture, according to reports. Even though the official announcement has not been made, everybody is waiting with bated breath for this news to come true.
Ranbir Kapoor is reportedly playing the role of a mythological superhero.
Karan Johar had even tweeted the release date of the film as December 23, 2016.
- Alia Bhatt is feeling the snow in Bulgaria, gears up for Brahmastra shoot with Ranbir Kapoor
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor will be the ‘hook up of 2018’, says Manish Malhotra
- Ranbir Kapoor goes on dinner date with family, his niece takes away our attention
- Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt begin the New Year with the prep for Brahmastra
- Amitabh Bachchan tries to make everyone feel comfortable: Alia Bhatt
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor celebrated his 10 years in Bollywood with mother Neetu Kapoor in Berlin
Director Ayan Mukerji has been a part of Dharma Productions since his debut and has made ‘Wake Up Sid’ and ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ under the banner. This will be his third film with Dharma Productions.