Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will shake a leg with composer-singer Honey Singh in a rap for the upcoming horror-comedy ‘Bhootnath Returns’.
The 30-year-old singer-composer has given popular tracks like ‘Lungi Dance’ and ‘Sunny Sunny’.
‘Bhootnath Returns’ is a sequel to 2008 horror-comedy ‘Bhootnath’, which is being directed by Nitesh Tiwari and produced by T-Series & BR Films.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“It’s great to have Amitji and Honey Singh together in the song, ‘Party with Bhootnath’, which will be shot in the next few days. We’re hoping to create a good chemistry between Honey Singh and Big B.
“It’s a lavishly set song that will be shot in a modern haveli resort and will involve a lot of special effects. We’ve requested Amitji to rap too. This will be one crazy number!” said Bhushan Kumar, producer of the sequel.
He said the resort where the shooting will begin is located in Raigad district, which will be converted into a ghost bungalow according to the theme of the movie.
Over 100 dancers, including children, will also shake a leg with Bachchan, who plays the role of a friendly ghost in the movie.
Earlier, Bachchan tweeted how he enjoyed dancing despite his age. “‘Grooving and shakin’ with the young at the shoot for ‘Bhoothnath Returns’… At times the choreographer and the production forget how old I am to be still doing this stuff… But to be honest I did enjoy myself, despite the buckets of perspiration after each approaching summer heat filled shot,” Bachchan posted on his blog alongwith few pictures.