Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will shake a leg with composer-singer Honey Singh in a rap for the upcoming horror-comedy ‘Bhootnath Returns’.
The 30-year-old singer-composer has given popular tracks like ‘Lungi Dance’ and ‘Sunny Sunny’.
‘Bhootnath Returns’ is a sequel to 2008 horror-comedy ‘Bhootnath’, which is being directed by Nitesh Tiwari and produced by T-Series & BR Films.
“It’s great to have Amitji and Honey Singh together in the song, ‘Party with Bhootnath’, which will be shot in the next few days. We’re hoping to create a good chemistry between Honey Singh and Big B.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“It’s a lavishly set song that will be shot in a modern haveli resort and will involve a lot of special effects. We’ve requested Amitji to rap too. This will be one crazy number!” said Bhushan Kumar, producer of the sequel.
He said the resort where the shooting will begin is located in Raigad district, which will be converted into a ghost bungalow according to the theme of the movie.
Over 100 dancers, including children, will also shake a leg with Bachchan, who plays the role of a friendly ghost in the movie.
Earlier, Bachchan tweeted how he enjoyed dancing despite his age. “‘Grooving and shakin’ with the young at the shoot for ‘Bhoothnath Returns’… At times the choreographer and the production forget how old I am to be still doing this stuff… But to be honest I did enjoy myself, despite the buckets of perspiration after each approaching summer heat filled shot,” Bachchan posted on his blog alongwith few pictures.