Amitabh Bachchan will replicate the stylish and suave spy James Bond for a magazine cover, which will see the megastar surrounded by a “bevy of beauties”.
Bachchan, 73, said people of his age hardly get such opportunities.
“There is a photo shoot early morning for a magazine where they intend to replicate a certain Mr Bond… Surrounded by a bevy of beauties which I may add seems far too incongruous than any situation…
“But what the heck… Let’s face it… It is not too often that a 74-year-old shall get such opportunity… so INDULGE !!!,” he posted on his blog.
The “Piku” star, who is active on social media, was awake till 4am to write the blog for his fans, whom he addresses as “extended family (ef)”.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“Much to the disappointment of many Ef who, if I may say, have reached some conclusion that I have gone to sleep without putting out the Blog or the Twitter or the FB .. here I am .. alive and kicking at approximately 4 in the morning!.”