Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is gearing up for the launch of his debut fiction TV show ‘Yudh’, has thanked superstar Shah Rukh Khan for his wishes for the series.
Shah Rukh Khan, 48, had previously taken to Twitter to express his excitement for ‘Yudh’ and said the show will be ‘path breaking’.
In return, the 71-year-old actor, said, “Thank you SRK for your wishes for ‘Yudh’. Whether it will be path breaking or not is not known (sic).”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The two stars also made plans of a football game as both are big fans of the sport.
“Let’s do football one night sir,” Shah Rukh said, to which Amitabh Bachchan replied, “What will be path breaking will be if I can beat you at the PS4 football game that you invite me for!”
The two actors, who have worked together in films like ‘Mohabbatein’, ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’, ‘Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna’, ‘Bhoothnath’ and ‘Bhootnath Returns’.