Disney Channel and Graphic India on Tuesday — Amitabh Bachchan’s 74th birthday — released the first look of upcoming superhero series Astra Force, which features the megastar as an animated mythical hero, Astra the Immortal.
The first look tells the story behind Astra and how he meets the two eight-year-old twins, Neal and Tara as they combine forces to save the universe from a new wave of giant monsters and super villains determined to rule the galaxy. Disney Channel tweeted, ” Superstar, Shahenshah and now Superhero! Watch the incredible @SrBachchan in the first look of #AstraForce, coming soon on #DisneyChannel.”
Amitabh has also lent his voice to the series, which has earlier been described as a funny and fast paced, action-adventure entertainer.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The Pink star, who was born on October 11, 1942, has been a pivotal part of the Indian entertainment industry for over four decades. Big B, who married actress Jaya Bhaduri, has two children — daughter Shweta and son Abhishek, and three grandchildren — Navya Naveli, Agastya and Aaradhya.
Meanwhile, the actor refused to comment on the political call to ban Pakistan actors in the wake of the Uri terror attacks. Addressing the media on his 74th birthday, Bachchan said, “This is not the time and I don’t think it is right to put forward these questions. Who said what, where and how… this is not the time.”
— Disney India (@DisneyIndia) October 11, 2016
Standing by the army in these troubled times, Bachchan echoed the sentiments of Akshay Kumar and said, ” The nation is incensed we all know that. People of this country are very angry by the incidents that have been happening at the border. I think it is the time to show solidarity to our jawans and our armed forces who are sacrificing their lives so that you and me can be safe here. That is what needs to be put in question. Nothing else.”