The last time we heard Amitabh Bachchan’s trademark voice in a song was in ‘Bhoothnath Returns’. This time round, he has recorded one more song in his own voice for the Sanjay Dutt Productions’ film ‘Hasmukh Pighal Gaya’.
The song in question is the remixed version of the yesteryear’s superhit track ‘Kisiki Muskurahton Pe’, which was originally sung by the legendary singer Mukesh. This song will see Big B grooving to the beats and doing Salsa with the other actors of the film.
Anindita Nayar, who plays the female lead in the film, was all praise for Big B and his dedicated sincerity towards every step of the song.
‘Hasmukh Pighal Gaya’, which is now in post- production stages, is expected to release early next year.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More