Megastar Amitabh Bachchan was in the city to shoot for the third phase of ‘Khushbhoo Gujarat Ki’ advertisement campaign to promote tourism in the state, a senior state government official said.
“Amitabh Bachchan was here to shoot for the third phase of the ‘Khushbhoo Gujarat Ki’ advertisement campaign,” Gujarat’s Principal Secretary (Tourism) Vipul Mitra told PTI.
He said Amitabh Bachchan shot at architectural complex Sarkhej Roza as well as the Vintage Car Museum, though he refused to divulge any future details about the project or the campaign.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Sources said Amitabh Bachchan had been in Gujarat for two days and is expected to travel to Kutch tomorrow for shooting the rest of the campaign.