Megastar Amitabh Bachchan was in the city to shoot for the third phase of ‘Khushbhoo Gujarat Ki’ advertisement campaign to promote tourism in the state, a senior state government official said.
“Amitabh Bachchan was here to shoot for the third phase of the ‘Khushbhoo Gujarat Ki’ advertisement campaign,” Gujarat’s Principal Secretary (Tourism) Vipul Mitra told PTI.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
He said Amitabh Bachchan shot at architectural complex Sarkhej Roza as well as the Vintage Car Museum, though he refused to divulge any future details about the project or the campaign.
Sources said Amitabh Bachchan had been in Gujarat for two days and is expected to travel to Kutch tomorrow for shooting the rest of the campaign.