Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has shared his intense look for his upcoming film ‘Shamitabh’.
The 71-year-old actor, who will be seen in a rugged look with grey unkempt moustaches and beard, said it has become difficult to hide the get-up of a film from paparazzi.
“…that be the pensiveness from ‘Shamitabh’… It is getting exceedingly difficult to preserve a look for a film or occasion when we have millions of mobile cameras following us and immortalising us… Thank you,” Bachchan posted on his blog.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Bachchan’s look in the R Balki’s directed film was already out on the social media last month.
The ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ star said it was tough to maintain the look.
“‘Shamitabh’ in the day… It’s quite an effort to live with that hair all day!!,” Bachchan, who is also lending his voice in the film, said.
This will be Bachchan’s third collaboration with director Balki after hits like ‘Cheeni Kum’ and ‘Paa’, which also earned him his third National award.
The film, which was shot in Goa and Tamil Nadu, also stars Dhanush and Kamal Haasan’s younger daughter Akshara.