Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has shared his intense look for his upcoming film ‘Shamitabh’.
The 71-year-old actor, who will be seen in a rugged look with grey unkempt moustaches and beard, said it has become difficult to hide the get-up of a film from paparazzi.
“…that be the pensiveness from ‘Shamitabh’… It is getting exceedingly difficult to preserve a look for a film or occasion when we have millions of mobile cameras following us and immortalising us… Thank you,” Bachchan posted on his blog.
Bachchan’s look in the R Balki’s directed film was already out on the social media last month.
The ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ star said it was tough to maintain the look.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“‘Shamitabh’ in the day… It’s quite an effort to live with that hair all day!!,” Bachchan, who is also lending his voice in the film, said.
This will be Bachchan’s third collaboration with director Balki after hits like ‘Cheeni Kum’ and ‘Paa’, which also earned him his third National award.