Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is feeling proud after he matched up with the energy of youngsters in a dance sequence for his upcoming film ‘Bhoothnath Returns’.
Amitabh Bachchan, 71, said he sometime feels that the choreographers forget his age and still gives him tough moves.
“‘Grooving and shakin’ with the young at the shoot for ‘Bhoothnath Returns’.. At times the choreographer and the production forget how old I am to be still doing this stuff… But to be honest I did enjoy myself, despite the buckets of perspiration after each approaching summer heat filled shot,” Amitabh Bachchan posted on his blog alongwith few pictures.
The actor does not regret of hitting the gym because he feels that the dance moves were equilvalent to his fitness regime.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“And then of course the no regrets of not being able to gym, since, the workout during the song was enough to keep me going for a decade!,” he added.
Amitabh Bachchan had earlier mentioned that he shot a dance sequence choreographed by Ganesh Acharya last month.
‘Bhootnath Returns’ is a sequel to the 2008 horror-comedy film ‘Bhootnath’, which also starred Juhi Chawla and Shah Rukh Khan besides Bachchan as the friendly ghost.