Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has sung a Ganesh aarti song for the upcoming film Sarkar 3, helmed by filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma. The 74-year-old thespian on Tuesday night shared two photographs of himself performing an aarti on a beach for a scene in the film. “In prayer for Sarkar 3′ and the aarti for Ganesh, which I have sung,” Amitabh tweeted.
The scene was shot at the Juhu beach here, and Big B said the serious look for the scene — as seen in the photographs — is deliberate. “In prayer for the aarti for ‘Sarkar 3’ on the beach of the Arabian Sea off Juhu and behind one of the prominent hotels of the area. The sinister serious looks even for the Ganesh aarti, is deliberate and pertinent for the scene,” he wrote on his blog.
T 2436 – In prayer for SARKAR 3 and the aarti for Ganesh, which I have sung ! pic.twitter.com/AUacOzfzxK
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) November 8, 2016
“The aarti has been sung by me. No, it is not the same one I did for Siddhivinak Temple, it is differently placed, more pertinent to the events of the story of the film,” he added. The film is the third instalment of the popular crime movie Sarkar.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The cine icon had played an integral part in the first two instalments of the film. Sarkar, which released in 2005, is set up in the world of Indian politics. Its sequel Sarkar Raj hit the screens in 2008. Sarkar 3 will see Amitabh reprising his role as Subhash Nagre. The film will also features Rohini Hattangadi, Jackie Shroff, Manoj Bajpayee, Ronit Roy, Bharat Dabholkar and Yami Gautam.