Amitabh Bachchan, who is shooting in the capital for Shoojit Sircar’s new production, went incognito and walked on the streets of the national capital without being recognised. The megastar is glad for the “masked wonders” and appreciates the “oblivion” state.
The 73-year-old star took to his official blog to share his experience, and shared a string of photographs in which he is seen wearing khaki trousers, loose fitted shirt and a training mask, which is covering half of his face.
“The masked wonder on the streets of crowded Delhi and ne’er an eye is raised…this is what what life is all about ‘buddy’. Its called indifference, unrecognisable, and even if recognisable not interested in recognising … happens to all that were once recognisable … shall happen to all … its not something that shall bring the oceans at your feet,” Big B shared. (Read: Taapsee Pannu joins Amitabh Bachchan in Delhi for their next film)
In one of the images, he can be seen crossing a busy junction of the capital, and in another photograph, he is walking in solitude with just one passer-by – a street dog. (Also read: Eve’ not title of Shoojit Sircar’s film: Amitabh Bachchan)
The “Piku” star also shared: “See what I mean … this is one of the most crowded and busy crossings in my part of the city … and… no problem. Except for this fellow. Few and far…and the oblivion persists.”
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The social-thriller is directed by National Award-winning Bengali director Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury, who is stepping into Hindi films with the project. The story line of the film, which also stars Taapsee Pannu, is still under wraps.
After enjoying a walk with no cameras swarming around him, Amitabh also lauded the make up artist.
He said: “The make up artist does supreme … the hours of work on the face sublime and the efforts made to carry forward a story, simply stupendous.”
On the professional front, the actor has wrapped up shooting for “Te3n”.
Sharing the progress of Ribhu Dasgupta’s directorial “, he shared: “’TE3N’ is now on final post productions … music song dub and its final colouring … edits are done and satisfactory.”