Amitabh Bachchan, who is shooting in the capital for Shoojit Sircar’s new production, went incognito and walked on the streets of the national capital without being recognised. The megastar is glad for the “masked wonders” and appreciates the “oblivion” state.
The 73-year-old star took to his official blog to share his experience, and shared a string of photographs in which he is seen wearing khaki trousers, loose fitted shirt and a training mask, which is covering half of his face.
“The masked wonder on the streets of crowded Delhi and ne’er an eye is raised…this is what what life is all about ‘buddy’. Its called indifference, unrecognisable, and even if recognisable not interested in recognising … happens to all that were once recognisable … shall happen to all … its not something that shall bring the oceans at your feet,” Big B shared. (Read: Taapsee Pannu joins Amitabh Bachchan in Delhi for their next film)
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
In one of the images, he can be seen crossing a busy junction of the capital, and in another photograph, he is walking in solitude with just one passer-by – a street dog. (Also read: Eve’ not title of Shoojit Sircar’s film: Amitabh Bachchan)
The “Piku” star also shared: “See what I mean … this is one of the most crowded and busy crossings in my part of the city … and… no problem. Except for this fellow. Few and far…and the oblivion persists.”
The social-thriller is directed by National Award-winning Bengali director Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury, who is stepping into Hindi films with the project. The story line of the film, which also stars Taapsee Pannu, is still under wraps.
After enjoying a walk with no cameras swarming around him, Amitabh also lauded the make up artist.
He said: “The make up artist does supreme … the hours of work on the face sublime and the efforts made to carry forward a story, simply stupendous.”
On the professional front, the actor has wrapped up shooting for “Te3n”.
Sharing the progress of Ribhu Dasgupta’s directorial “, he shared: “’TE3N’ is now on final post productions … music song dub and its final colouring … edits are done and satisfactory.”