Bollywood celebrities greeted fans on the occasion of the holy month of Ramzan, describing it as the time to forgive others.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, ‘Ek Villain’ star Riteish Deshmukh among others took to Twitter to wish their followers.
“Ramadan Mubarak… !!! Forgiveness sought from all those that I may have wronged or been wrong to..,” tweeted Amitabh Bachchan.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty posted, “As we enter the holy month of Ramadan, wish you and your loved ones a month filled with blessings, forgiveness and joy. May prayers be answered.”
Riteish Deshmukh posted, “Ramadan Mubarrak my friends – stay blessed,” Riteish Deshmukh.
Actor Shreyas Talpade, who is all geared up for his Marathi production venture ‘Poshter Boyz’, said he is going to fast for two days.
“Ramadan Mubarak yaaron… Last year I fasted for 1 day. This year 2. Allah Maalik,” Shreyas Talpade.
Actress-producer Dia Mirza tweeted, “Ramzaan Kareem”.
Newly married actor Aftab Shivdasani said, “Here’s wishing everyone a peaceful and blissful Ramadan. May the almighty shower all with love, peace and happiness.”