Megastar Amitabh Bachchan remembered his mother Teji Bachchan on her birthday on August 12 and also called her the ‘most beautiful woman in the universe’.
“Happy Birthday Ma! August 12th.. The most beautiful woman in the universe! Her gentleness, joi de vivre.. In the Heavens now!,” the 71-year-old actor posted on Twitter.
Teji, who was a social activist, was born into a Khatri Sikh Punjabi family in Faisalabad, Punjab, India. She got married to Amitabh’s father Harivansh Rai Bachchan in 1941.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
She played Lady Macbeth in her husband’s Hindi adaptation of Macbeth and also did a cameo appearance in son Amitabh-starrer ‘Kabhie Kabhie’.
Teji died at the age of 93 on December 21, 2007 following a prolonged illness.