The “Piku” star saw the Neeraj Ghaywan film and was so impressed by newcomer’s performance that he decided to send a congratulatory message to Vicky’s father, senior action director Sham Kaushal, praising his performance.
“Sham… Just seen ‘Masaan’… What a beautiful subtle story and executed so well… And… Surely this is not your son Vicky’s first film..!!?? Goodness… Amazing for a first time… My greetings to him and wishes for wonderful future,” Bachchan, 72, wrote.
- A year after surgical strikes, Ronnie Screwvala announces URI starring Vicky Kaushal
- Sharing screen space with Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor will get me more exposure: Vicky Kaushal
- Amitabh Bachchan reviews Bareilly Ki Barfi, actors Kriti Sanon, Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao are on cloud nine
- Vicky Kaushal: I am really excited and fortunate to be part of Raazi
- Vicky Kaushal does not let the fear of failure dictate his choices
- Anurag Kashyap is my guru, my mentor: Masaan actor Vicky Kaushal
The 27-year-old was left “humbled” after reading the words of praise from his inspiration said that this message is the biggest reward he can ask for.
“I am just so humbled by this gesture. Mr Bachchan has always been an inspiration and this message is the biggest motivation I have ever got. And I can easily say this has been my biggest reward so far… Something that I will cherish for the rest of my life,” said Vicky.