The 72-year-old was honoured with Padma Vibhushan – India’s second highest civilian honour that President Pranab Mukherjee conferred on him at a ceremony at Rashtrapati Bhavan on Wednesday.
Big B tweeted:
T 1828 – A screening of ‘Margarita with a Straw’ .. sensitive well performed and brave original film .. Shunali Bose, :))))
Directed by Bose, “Margarita With A Straw” features Kalki Koechlin who plays a victim of cerebral palsy . The film also stars Revathi and is set to release on April 17.
- 'Margarita, With A Straw' a commercial film: Shonali Bose
- Hrithik Roshan to host screening of Kalki Koechlin's 'Margarita, With A Straw'
- There is a lot of me in 'Margarita, With A Straw': Shonali Bose
- Amitabh Bachchan changes plans for 'Margarita With a Straw' screening
- Kalki Koechlin always wanted to do roles like 'Margarita, With A Straw': Anurag Kashyap
- Films like 'Margarita With A Straw' need support more than business: Kalki Koechlin
This is not the first time the megastar has gone on a social media platform to appreciate young talent. He had earlier sent a hand-written note to actor Ayushmann Khurrana for his role in “Dum Laga Ke Haisha.”
“Even if I had not met you at the HT Style Awards, this note would still have been on its way. I enjoyed your performance in ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha'”, the note read.