Megastar Amitabh Bachchan finds actress Kangana Ranaut, who has been lauded for her last release ‘Queen’, immensely talented.
The 71-year-old was impressed after watching the comedy-drama, which was directed by Vikas Bahl. It also starred Rajkummar Rao and Lisa Haydon.
“Two quick events… A marriage of associate daughter, and a birthday wish and house warming for Kangana Ranaut… There is a simplistic wisdom about her and her demeanour…,” Bachchan posted on his blog.
“One doesn’t really know how to describe it, but there it is… And a talent that emerges rapidly…,” he wrote further.
However, the veteran actor feels that in today’s time no particular star grabs the limelight for substantial time.
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
“But importantly more, look how the times change so rapidly… No one rules for substantive time, is a fact beyond doubt… Here in filmdom in the good old days there was a presence of stability, and time… Now… It’s so many and so varied and so talented that sentiments keep changing with each weekend,” he posted.
“Why just the other week we were talking of Deepika and on came another weekend and Parineeti swung by… Alia jolted us soon after, as did Vidya not so long ago and before it Rani, and before, Kajol… and on…,” he further wrote.
Bachchan will next be seen as a friendly ghost in ‘Bhootnath Returns’ where he has teamed up with Punjabi rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh.
“‘Come party with the Bhoothnath… relax man’ .. swinging with the Honey Singha,” Bachchan tweeted recently.
The star is happy that the trailer has received 10 lakh hits on YouTube.