Dhanuka Agritech Limited, an Indian agrochemical formulation company, has launched a series of TV commercials featuring megastar Amitabh Bachchan. He is seen as a rural man who guides farmers to use the right products on their crops.
A series of six commercials, created by PUSH Integrated, depicts the farmers’ belief in astrologers and clairvoyants for predicting future cultivation and dependence on God for protecting their crops from destruction.
The commercials portray Amitabh as a rural man who guides the farmers to use products including Dhanzyme Gold, MAX-SOY, Mortar, Sakura and Cover on various crops.
- Amitabh Bachchan announces Dunkirk director Christopher Nolan's India visit
- Amitabh Bachchan at Bal Thackeray biopic launch: Balasaheb was like a father figure to me
- Sidharth Malhotra pays tribute to Amitabh Bachchan at IFFI 2017, leaves the latter impressed
- 1970s revisited: A decade that belonged to Amitabh Bachchan but equally to Rishi Kapoor, Dharmendra, Shabana Azmi, Vinod Khanna, Shatrughan Sinha and Salim-Javed
- Amitabh Bachchan refutes reports of narrow escape in a car accident, says there has been no accident
- Dhanuka opens subsidiary in Bangladesh
Commenting on the new TVC, R.G.Agarwal, Group Chairman, Dhanuka Agritech Limited, said in a statement: “Since decades, the vision of Dhanuka Agritech Limited has been to bring about progressive change in the lives of Indian farmers through dedicated knowledge-driven and development-related activities.
“This new campaign is a further step in educating the farmers on the importance of use of agro-chemicals for a profitable yield.”
He also shared that today’s farmers immediately identify with Amitabh as a style icon. “Bachchan is not only a versatile actor, but also has a high degree of credibility and reliability. He was the perfect fit for Dhanuka and the messages the brand conveys.”