Dhanuka Agritech Limited, an Indian agrochemical formulation company, has launched a series of TV commercials featuring megastar Amitabh Bachchan. He is seen as a rural man who guides farmers to use the right products on their crops.
A series of six commercials, created by PUSH Integrated, depicts the farmers’ belief in astrologers and clairvoyants for predicting future cultivation and dependence on God for protecting their crops from destruction.
The commercials portray Amitabh as a rural man who guides the farmers to use products including Dhanzyme Gold, MAX-SOY, Mortar, Sakura and Cover on various crops.
- Here are 12 of the best songs sung by 102 Not Out actor Amitabh Bachchan
- 102 Not Out song Badumbaaa: Amitabh Bachchan and Rishi Kapoor’s antics will put a smile on your face
- Amitabh Bachchan: Film has suddenly lost its charm, everything is digital now
- Amitabh Bachchan heads to Hyderabad for shooting Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy
- Amitabh Bachchan not in favour of museum dedicated to him
- Amitabh Bachchan gets trolled for error while congratulating Indian women cricket team
Commenting on the new TVC, R.G.Agarwal, Group Chairman, Dhanuka Agritech Limited, said in a statement: “Since decades, the vision of Dhanuka Agritech Limited has been to bring about progressive change in the lives of Indian farmers through dedicated knowledge-driven and development-related activities.
“This new campaign is a further step in educating the farmers on the importance of use of agro-chemicals for a profitable yield.”
He also shared that today’s farmers immediately identify with Amitabh as a style icon. “Bachchan is not only a versatile actor, but also has a high degree of credibility and reliability. He was the perfect fit for Dhanuka and the messages the brand conveys.”