Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is all set to make a special appearance in Anurag Kashyap starrer-film ‘Ghoomketu’.
Directed by Pushpendra Mishra, ‘Ghoomketu’ is being produced by Vikramaditya Motwane.
“The images belong to a cameo that I am doing for film titled ‘Ghoomketu’, being produced by Vikramaditya Motwane and his Company, which also includes Anurag Kashyap.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Vikram did that wonderful film ‘Udaan’ and he and other like minded makers involve themselves in films that are now beginning to find space and honour and visibility and acclaim among the more discerning audiences of the country and the world,” Bachchan posted on his blog along with the pictures of his look.
In the film, Kashyap is donning a full-fledged comic character of a police officer, whereas, 71-year-old Amitabh Bachchan plays different roles, one being himself.
“I play many different avatars in the shoot. I play myself of course in the leathered look, in my make up room and discussing my dialogues for the coming shot in a film that is being made – a film within a film – which then moves to my make up shot, where further discussion on the origins of the dialogue, that I happen to accidentally find on a wrapping is wondered with my secretary, coincidentally called Rosy…
“Leading on to the actual shot of the film in a court room scene in the film in film, which ends in a conviction of the person in the dock…,” Amitabh Bachchan added.
‘Ghoomketu’ also features Nawazuddin Siddiqui as the protagonist.