Look who is giving Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan the chills! None other than B-town latest favourite Yo Yo Honey Singh!
Amitabh Bachchan is all set to shake a leg with Honey Singh for a special track in his upcoming film’ Bhootnath Returns’
Big B tweeted, “Off to shake me legs with Yo Yo Honey Singh for ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ .. P-E-T-R-I-F-I-E-D .. !!! Moral support and prayers needed.”
The film’s producer Bhushan Kumar had earlier informed, “It’s a lavishly set song that will be shot in a modern haveli resort and will involve a lot of special effects. We’ve requested Amitji to rap too. This will be one crazy number!”
Over 100 dancers, including children, will also shake a leg with Amitabh Bachchan, who plays the role of a friendly ghost in the movie.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Honey Singh, who has become a phenomenon in Bollywood, has given tracks in films like ‘Cocktail’, ‘Chennai Express’, ‘Boss’, ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ and ‘Yaariyaan’. Honey Singh’s songs have been pictured on actors like Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar and Arshad Warsi. And now the megastar would be seen rapping in the film.
Earlier, Big B had tweeted how he enjoyed dancing despite his age. “‘Grooving and shakin’ with the young at the shoot for ‘Bhoothnath Returns’… At times the choreographer and the production forget how old I am to be still doing this stuff… But to be honest I did enjoy myself, despite the buckets of perspiration after each approaching summer heat filled shot,” Amitabh Bachchan had posted on his blog.
‘Bhootnath Returns’ is a sequel to the 2008 horror-comedy film ‘Bhootnath’, which also starred Juhi Chawla and Shah Rukh Khan besides Bachchan as the friendly ghost.