Look who is giving Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan the chills! None other than B-town latest favourite Yo Yo Honey Singh!
Amitabh Bachchan is all set to shake a leg with Honey Singh for a special track in his upcoming film’ Bhootnath Returns’
Big B tweeted, “Off to shake me legs with Yo Yo Honey Singh for ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ .. P-E-T-R-I-F-I-E-D .. !!! Moral support and prayers needed.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The film’s producer Bhushan Kumar had earlier informed, “It’s a lavishly set song that will be shot in a modern haveli resort and will involve a lot of special effects. We’ve requested Amitji to rap too. This will be one crazy number!”
Over 100 dancers, including children, will also shake a leg with Amitabh Bachchan, who plays the role of a friendly ghost in the movie.
Honey Singh, who has become a phenomenon in Bollywood, has given tracks in films like ‘Cocktail’, ‘Chennai Express’, ‘Boss’, ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ and ‘Yaariyaan’. Honey Singh’s songs have been pictured on actors like Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar and Arshad Warsi. And now the megastar would be seen rapping in the film.
Earlier, Big B had tweeted how he enjoyed dancing despite his age. “‘Grooving and shakin’ with the young at the shoot for ‘Bhoothnath Returns’… At times the choreographer and the production forget how old I am to be still doing this stuff… But to be honest I did enjoy myself, despite the buckets of perspiration after each approaching summer heat filled shot,” Amitabh Bachchan had posted on his blog.
‘Bhootnath Returns’ is a sequel to the 2008 horror-comedy film ‘Bhootnath’, which also starred Juhi Chawla and Shah Rukh Khan besides Bachchan as the friendly ghost.