Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan has been feeling sleep deprived these days due to his hectic schedule and other work commitments. The 71-year-old actor, who recently finished shooting for his upcoming horror comedy ‘Bhoothnath Returns’, partied with the film’s team till 5 in the morning and could catch only an hours sleep as he had to leave for Raigad.
Big B wrote on his blog, “Having finished very late last night at Lonavala and the ‘Party with the Bhoothnath’ … getting to bed almost at 5 am to be up again at 6 am to leave for Raigad, by helicopter an hour away, to visit at my insistence, the work that the Foundation Swades does for the rural inhabitants, one shunts away the lack of energy and sleep that overcomes one.”
Talking more about his new venture and sharing the experience, Big B said, “It has been a most humbling experience to be in the midst of the villagers and their life and expectations and what they build so diligently and passionately. The Foundation is run by Ronnie and Zarine Screwala and I shall be joining them in this exercise to collect funds for the many activities and facilities they provide to the under privileged.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Big B also wrote about how it feels to put aside all the comforts and live with people who do not have even the basic necessities.
“We tend to forget and put aside the comforts we in the city enjoy … the daily essential needs – common and of the most basic nature. It is almost embarrassing to be in the privilege we are in. To be astonished that the most elementary needs are missing among them. Yet they smile, exist and work continuously to better their condition. Remarkable !!” Big wrote.
Finally, ending his yesterday’s blog, sleep deprived, Big B said, “I am sleep deprived, so I shall not be able to say much .. but there is much to say … and to do ..”