Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan has been feeling sleep deprived these days due to his hectic schedule and other work commitments. The 71-year-old actor, who recently finished shooting for his upcoming horror comedy ‘Bhoothnath Returns’, partied with the film’s team till 5 in the morning and could catch only an hours sleep as he had to leave for Raigad.
Big B wrote on his blog, “Having finished very late last night at Lonavala and the ‘Party with the Bhoothnath’ … getting to bed almost at 5 am to be up again at 6 am to leave for Raigad, by helicopter an hour away, to visit at my insistence, the work that the Foundation Swades does for the rural inhabitants, one shunts away the lack of energy and sleep that overcomes one.”
Talking more about his new venture and sharing the experience, Big B said, “It has been a most humbling experience to be in the midst of the villagers and their life and expectations and what they build so diligently and passionately. The Foundation is run by Ronnie and Zarine Screwala and I shall be joining them in this exercise to collect funds for the many activities and facilities they provide to the under privileged.”
Big B also wrote about how it feels to put aside all the comforts and live with people who do not have even the basic necessities.
“We tend to forget and put aside the comforts we in the city enjoy … the daily essential needs – common and of the most basic nature. It is almost embarrassing to be in the privilege we are in. To be astonished that the most elementary needs are missing among them. Yet they smile, exist and work continuously to better their condition. Remarkable !!” Big wrote.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Finally, ending his yesterday’s blog, sleep deprived, Big B said, “I am sleep deprived, so I shall not be able to say much .. but there is much to say … and to do ..”