Amitabh Bachchan,who is making his debut as actor on the small screen with a fiction show,is anxious as well as quite excited.
He had made his TV debut 15 years ago but as a game show host of the hugely popular Kaun Banega Crorepati.
“I was looking to do something different on TV. I was keen on doing a fiction show. It is a little premature to talk about what the story is about,” Amitabh Bachchan told reporters.
“Whenever we do something different,there is always pressure,anxiety and danger. We are scared of expectations (ummeed se jaan nikal rahi hai).
“A lot of people told me I am reducing my stature when I did TV for the first time. Now that I would turn 71,there is no stature left,so I decided what I have not done,let’s do it.”
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Acclaimed filmmaker Anurag Kashyap would be the creative director of the show.
“If he has decided to do something,then he is behind it. He will ask many questions,” Kashyap said,talking about his collaboration with Big B.
The show,reportedly,would centre around social issues but Amitabh Bachchan refused to divulge details.