After delivering hits with R Balki, megastar Amitabh Bachchan has revealed that he still gets butterflies in the stomach to shoot his upcoming film with the director.
Bachchan, 71, who worked with Balki in ‘Cheeni Kum’ and ‘Paa’, began the filming of his new project in Goa on Sunday.
“First day shoot new project R Balki.. Nerves, apprehensions, discomfort, uncertainty, butterflies ! Only redemption, the director!,” Bachchan, who won his third national award for ‘Paa’, posted on twitter.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The yet untitled project will see Bachchan teaming up with Tamil superstar Dhanush and Kamal Haasan’s younger daughter Akshara.
The ‘Black’ star, who arrived Goa this morning, is likely to be seen in a new avatar for the film.
“In the land of the sun and sea and see.. !! A new film, a new apprehension and right now ‘the look’ taking its toll!!,” he tweeted.
Bachchan’s last release ‘Bhootnath Returns’ is doing good in the box-office.