After delivering hits with R Balki, megastar Amitabh Bachchan has revealed that he still gets butterflies in the stomach to shoot his upcoming film with the director.
Bachchan, 71, who worked with Balki in ‘Cheeni Kum’ and ‘Paa’, began the filming of his new project in Goa on Sunday.
“First day shoot new project R Balki.. Nerves, apprehensions, discomfort, uncertainty, butterflies ! Only redemption, the director!,” Bachchan, who won his third national award for ‘Paa’, posted on twitter.
The ‘Black’ star, who arrived Goa this morning, is likely to be seen in a new avatar for the film.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“In the land of the sun and sea and see.. !! A new film, a new apprehension and right now ‘the look’ taking its toll!!,” he tweeted.
Bachchan’s last release ‘Bhootnath Returns’ is doing good in the box-office.