Khushboo had vowed that she’d get her daughter named by none other than Amitabh Bachchan, and her dream came true on a recently shot episode of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’. The megastar named the baby Naveli, inspired by his granddaughter Navya Naveli.
Khushboo faced taunts galore after she let go of an opportunity to be on “Kaun Banega Crorepati” two years ago as she had just given birth to her daughter then. Ever since, her neighbours and peers had been taunting her, saying she had lost the opportunity because she had a girl child.
A source from the set of the show shared that the lady had vowed then that she will get her daughter named by Big B.
“As luck would have it, Khushboo got selected for the show again. When she narrated her story and requested Big B to name her daughter, he chose the name Naveli,” said the source.
The new season of the popular game show will go on air on Sony Entertainment Television Sunday.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016