Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is shooting for R Balki’s ‘Shamitabh’ in Madh Island, Mumbai, has been missing family time spent with his brother Ajitabh Bachchan and his family at the same place.
Senior Bachchan posted on his official blog how he with his family members including his brother’s family would come to Madh Island to spend weekends but would end up staying back for months.
“The shoot for Balki .. for SHAMITABH .. at Madh Island, once an isolated picnic spot, now inhabited by the overflowing metropolis .. we would come here to spend week ends .. even had a little cottage by the sea .. where on an occasion the entire family of 12 of us, my brother’s and mine, came for a week end and stayed back for 3 months … operating from this little one and a half bedroom roof .. but what fun !!” wrote Big B.
The actor who was last seen in ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ also regretted giving up his little property at the Island as the prices for land have gone up there. “The kids went to school from here and I to my shoots .. we gave up that place … really stupid of us … the prices have gone crazy now for even a square yard of land .. !! One investment that always needs to be kept alive .. land appreciates in value .,” said Big B.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest