Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is shooting for R Balki’s ‘Shamitabh’ in Madh Island, Mumbai, has been missing family time spent with his brother Ajitabh Bachchan and his family at the same place.
Senior Bachchan posted on his official blog how he with his family members including his brother’s family would come to Madh Island to spend weekends but would end up staying back for months.
“The shoot for Balki .. for SHAMITABH .. at Madh Island, once an isolated picnic spot, now inhabited by the overflowing metropolis .. we would come here to spend week ends .. even had a little cottage by the sea .. where on an occasion the entire family of 12 of us, my brother’s and mine, came for a week end and stayed back for 3 months … operating from this little one and a half bedroom roof .. but what fun !!” wrote Big B.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The actor who was last seen in ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ also regretted giving up his little property at the Island as the prices for land have gone up there. “The kids went to school from here and I to my shoots .. we gave up that place … really stupid of us … the prices have gone crazy now for even a square yard of land .. !! One investment that always needs to be kept alive .. land appreciates in value .,” said Big B.