Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who made a solo appearance at the screening of ‘Gunday’ on Thursday (February 13), is mighty impressed with the Ranveer Singh, Priyanka Chopra and Arjun Kapoor film.
Big B took to Twitter to pen his thoughts on the action-thriller. “And now back from ‘Gunday’ .. an adrenalin packed movie .. so wonderful to see so many young gen colleagues in attendance !!.”
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
Amitabh Bachchan arrived for the Gunday screening in his classy white Porsche Carrera without wife Jaya, Abhishek or Aishwarya.
Priyanka Chopra who plays a cabaret dancer in the film, also posted a picture of herself with Amitabh Bachchan at the premiere.
“Had a full fan girl swooning moment.. Thank u @srbachchan for coming to see #Gunday (chk my shirt)…,” posted Priyanka.