The “Bachchan boys” will be at the India-Pakistan World T20 cricket match in Kolkata, where megastar Amitabh Bachchan is also slated to sing the Indian national anthem.
“Bachchan boyz in da house!!! Let’s do this India!! Come on India, Kolkata bound,” Abhishek shared on Instagram with a photograph featuring the father-son duo on a flight.
Dressed in casuals, the sports buffs looked all set to soak in the action on the field, and held their thumbs up in order to wish the Indian team good luck.
Abhishek is rooting for the home team, and conceded that “it will be a cracker of a match”.
It must be a whirlwind trip for Big B, who was in Dubai on Friday night for the Times of India Film Awards (TOIFA) where he won an award for “Piku” and was even paid a tribute as a ‘Living Legend’.
- Amitabh Bachchan returns from Maldives after 75th birthday celebrations, pens down his love for home
- Exclusive: Abhishek Bachchan and his Pro Kabaddi team shoot for Amitabh Bachchan's Kaun Banega Crorepati 9
- Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan proud of Jaya Bachchan receiving the Best Parliamentarian award
- India vs Bangladesh semi-final begins: Abhishek Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor are rooting for India
- India vs Pakistan match: Bachchans, Anil Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Rishi Kapoor are ecstatic over India's spectacular win
- Abhishek Bachchan's befitting reply to the trolls on Twitter; dad Amitabh supports his son
At the India-Pakistan match in Kolkata, Big B will be singing the Indian national anthem, while Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali will sing his country’s national anthem.