The “Bachchan boys” will be at the India-Pakistan World T20 cricket match in Kolkata, where megastar Amitabh Bachchan is also slated to sing the Indian national anthem.
“Bachchan boyz in da house!!! Let’s do this India!! Come on India, Kolkata bound,” Abhishek shared on Instagram with a photograph featuring the father-son duo on a flight.
Dressed in casuals, the sports buffs looked all set to soak in the action on the field, and held their thumbs up in order to wish the Indian team good luck.
Abhishek is rooting for the home team, and conceded that “it will be a cracker of a match”.
It must be a whirlwind trip for Big B, who was in Dubai on Friday night for the Times of India Film Awards (TOIFA) where he won an award for “Piku” and was even paid a tribute as a ‘Living Legend’.
- India vs West Indies: Amitabh Bachchan hosts Chris Gayle with special message
- Abhishek Bachchan's befitting reply to the trolls on Twitter; dad Amitabh supports his son
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan hails Team India for defeating Pakistan
- India vs Pakistan: Amitabh Bachchan did not charge a penny for singing the National Anthem
- ICC World T20: Amitabh Bachchan to sing the national anthem before India-Pakistan match
- Bollywood cheers Team India at Mohali
At the India-Pakistan match in Kolkata, Big B will be singing the Indian national anthem, while Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali will sing his country’s national anthem.