Actor Anil Kapoor considers megastar Amitabh Bachchan as his inspiration and feels that he has the greatest and the “most powerful mind” which sets him apart from the rest.
“Amitji (Bachchan) has been my inspiration. I’ve always said that and I still maintain it because I feel it’s his mind. I feel the greatest mind and the most powerful mind in past, present or future is of Amitji,” Anil said about Big B at the launch of Shilpa Shetty’s book “The Great Indian Diet” here.
He added that “we all have to take inspiration from the way he is and the way he has maintained himself.”
- Aamir Khan: Amitabh Bachchan injured back and shoulder but better now
- Jaya Bachchan on Amitabh Bachchan’s health: He has pain in the back and neck but he is fine
- Amitabh Bachchan’s 102 Not Out song shoot cancelled as a mark of respect to Sridevi’s demise
- 102 Not Out teaser: Amitabh Bachchan and Rishi Kapoor present a unique father-son story
- Amitabh Bachchan tries to make everyone feel comfortable: Alia Bhatt
- Amitabh Bachchan on Shashi Kapoor: He fondly addressed me as ‘babbua’
Anil also said he is “excited” to learn from Big B.
“I’m more excited to learn something from him that how he has looked and performed professionally, personally in society. We have to ask him what’s been his secret. All the events that he goes, he’s one of our greatest examples and there’s so much to learn from you sir,” he added.
The “Slumdog Millionaire” actor is often complimented for his looks and the fact that he doesn’t look 58 years old.
But despite that, he still says that “there’s a long way to go” as far as fitness is concerned.
“Of course, I’m ageing. Everybody knows it and I know it. I’m not delusional about it. Of course with age you get emotional and that’s the first sign of old age that you get very sentimental.”
“For me, it’s very simple; it’s the mind and your lifestyle. I’m a good listener, I just want to listen. I’m a learner, I want to learn and I want to educate myself.” he added.