Megastar Amitabh Bachchan praised his latest guest Usha Vishwakarma on ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati 8’ as ‘young and feisty’ for leading an all-women fighter group in Lucknow.
25-year-old Usha trains women in her ‘Red Brigade’ group in self-defence practices against abuse and other forms of exploitation.
“Usha Vishwakarma from Lucknow, UP fought back abuse and formed a Red Brigade of young girls, trained them in the art of self defence and wanted to form an Academy by the earnings at KBC to teach and arm those oppressed and suppressed women in the country to give it back to the invader ..” the 71-year-old actor wrote in his blog.
“…inspired really by the true story of the fiery young lady that came on with Priyanka Chopra to KBC in our special programme called ‘Housalebaaz’…, Bachchan added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More