Megastar Amitabh Bachchan praised his latest guest Usha Vishwakarma on ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati 8’ as ‘young and feisty’ for leading an all-women fighter group in Lucknow.
25-year-old Usha trains women in her ‘Red Brigade’ group in self-defence practices against abuse and other forms of exploitation.
“Usha Vishwakarma from Lucknow, UP fought back abuse and formed a Red Brigade of young girls, trained them in the art of self defence and wanted to form an Academy by the earnings at KBC to teach and arm those oppressed and suppressed women in the country to give it back to the invader ..” the 71-year-old actor wrote in his blog.
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
“…inspired really by the true story of the fiery young lady that came on with Priyanka Chopra to KBC in our special programme called ‘Housalebaaz’…, Bachchan added.